2020 MFC Coaches
Are we going to have a football season?
- YES! We are going to have a full season this fall!
- We plan to follow the direction of the UHSAA and our local High Schools.
- The safety of every athlete, volunteer, family member and spectator is our highest priority. We will closely monitor and follow the guidance of state and local authorities in regards to COVID-19.
- Tryouts are on July 27th, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Will there be refunds if the season is cancelled?
- In the unlikely event we are forced to cancel the season before we start, there will be a full refund of your registration fees.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO KICK OFF OUR 2020 SEASON!
Competitive Youth Football League for ALL Skill Levels
Last year we announced a new UTAH YOUTH TACKLE FOOTBALL LEAGUE and had an amazing season. We are so excited to see what our second season brings!
The Mountain Football Conference creates an excellent player experience by developing character, teaching fundamentals and being part of a football family!
“As a high school football coach I support any organization that benefits this great game. The opportunity of being able to expand and represent our great state with the Mountain Football Conference is HUGE for football in Utah!”
Dustin PearceHerriman High Head CoachPresident Utah High School Football Coaches Association
EQUIPMENT UPGRADE OPTIONS
(Youth Speed Flex)
Youth Speed Flex – $150
- 5 Star Rating – The Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™ ranked the Riddell SpeedFlex Helmet as a 5 Star: Best Available helmet.
- The goal was to design a helmet with fully integrated components and innovations for peak athlete performance and state-of-the-art protection. We looked at the players’ wants and needs – at all levels of competition. The result: The Riddell SpeedFlex. Backed by extensive research, including our 2+ million data points of on-field impacts, the SpeedFlex introduces many technical features that are new to the field.
The Mountain Football Conference strives to provide a fun and safe environment where our youth can learn how to work hard, have good sportsmanship, maintain healthy living habits and be good members of our communities. We believe the lessons learned in the game of football teach our kids important social skills that will help them overcome the many challenges they face growing up in our world.
QB Camp & Motivational speech from Kellen Moore #boisestate #CowboysQB #CowboysOC
TACKLE FOOTBALL IS FOR EVERYONE!
We know the importance tackle football can play in developing boys and girls! We want your child to feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves and an important member of a team.
The Mountain Football Conference provides an incredible tackle football experience for all skill levels. We see great value in the support groups playing football can build for our children. With that in mind we strive to keep your football family together with the team and coaches you love.
Play with and against top athletes across the State of Utah in the Mountain Football Conference!
FIND US ONLINE
Contact Us ********
Mountain Football Conference
DOWNLOAD OUR APP